I got tired of going in and out of USB mode to transfer scripts to the card10. I also didn't want to use the more or less reliable serial connection.
This script used bluepy to open a connection and uploads the file using the same mechanism that the apps are using.
- Linux seems to always use the slowest allowed connection speed that the device offers. This severely limits data transmission speeds with the currently released firmware. It specifies a 1 second maximum connection interval, leading to one transaction every 2 seconds. Android apparently does not care about the announced connection interval...
- Needs a pairing with the Linux machine. This can be done following the steps in
- Does only work under Linux as bluepy only support Linux.
- Further documentation is missing
I'd like to merge this in it's current state.
Things to improve:
- Abstract a file transfer away into a class.
- Allow transmission of multiple files
- Allow transmission of directories
- Honor the
- Offer pipenv with the requirements